Technopolis GS is a private innovative cluster, located In the territory of the special economic zone in Kaliningrad region. This investment project from GS Group is intended to establish close interaction between the Russian economy and science and create proper conditions for the generation and exchange of innovative ideas between talented specialists.
It includes an industrial area with 6 operating high-tech enterprises, as well as residential area and R’&’D center currently under construction. GS Group holding company is the project’s main investor and promoter.
Technopolis GS is a modern town where a number of high-tech enterprises operate successfully, a convenient infrastructure is being designed and built and an environment is being created that enables the development and self- actualization of the technical specialists and creative professionals who make up the "creative class" – the layer of society, which is looking towards the future and is creating it here and now.
Technopolis GS comprises:
- GS Nanotech semiconductor products design, assembly and testing
- Prancor digital set-top box casings
- Digital Television Systems electronic devices contract manufacturing
- First Carton Factory packaging material
- Nanostructured Carbon Materials
- The Sudoma Sawmill
- GS Composite Wood-plastic composites manufacture
- The Dedovichi production facility complex for deep wood processing